Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which fish wins in a taste test catfish , snapper, or cod?

Cod fish the best, follow by snapper.


Catfish tastes muddy.Which fish wins in a taste test catfish , snapper, or cod?
salted cod - a/k/a/ Bobby bakkala R.I.PWhich fish wins in a taste test catfish , snapper, or cod?
Catfish all the way!
For someone who likes a stronger tasting fish flavor,catfish is the best for me. I love stronger tasting fish. And for a milder fish,snapper. It's also real good,but I prefer catfish for tasting more like a fish. And I think the best way to cook any fish if you want the full fish flavor is simply flour and fry in butter.
Cod!!! with butter and almonds!!!hands down!!
Snapper, no doubt about it.
Snapper caught the same day is best by far over cod or catfish.
I like cod but catfish is pretty friggin good too
Catfish - Cajun style!
cod
Cod.

No comments:

Post a Comment