Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is 958 mb of ram enough to hold CoD WaW?

My parents are usually on my main pc, so i cant get on, i was going to try my backup PC to run Call of duty ill loaded the DxDiagnosis and realized i had 958 mb of ram, I do not know much about ram's space, so is it enough to hold Call of duty world at war?Is 958 mb of ram enough to hold CoD WaW?
No. You are going to need at least 2GB RAM, but still might run choppy. You want 4GB to run it well.Is 958 mb of ram enough to hold CoD WaW?
What Chris said plus your video is onboard using 64MB of system RAM for video.





Onboard video especially at 64MB shared will not run CoD.





You need more RAM and an actual video card with at the VERY least 128MB of RAM.





Trade computers. I'm sure your parents aren't gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment