Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it time to get Cod out of our schools?

Most kids prefer halibut or red snapper.Is it time to get Cod out of our schools?
Wow - you're up late fishing for answers!!! I'm on here just for the halibut.





I don't know - aren't you concerned about the children's sole? I better end this - I'm starting to flounder. Catch you later!Is it time to get Cod out of our schools?
If you don't want to be a shrimp you better eat your fish and build some muscles. Otherwise they'll be calling you small fry,
Tuna will be a great substitute, except for pregnant teen students.....!!
They get fish now days?!?





We were lucky to get a couple of tater tots and a moldy celery stick...
I had fish sticks in school and so can they..............
who cares about that man all fish is kinda nasty and for sure fish you get at school.
yes it gives me gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment