Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can i get reported in cod 4 for this?

So today i was playing call of duty 4 on the ps3 hardcore search and destroy. I was fooling around, and shot one of my teammates. He then sent me a message saying that he was going to report me for team killing. Can he do that? And can i get in trouble? Positive answers only please.Can i get reported in cod 4 for this?
I kill teammates on COD4 when I'm bored all the time. It doesn't matter, nothing is going to happen.Can i get reported in cod 4 for this?
He CAN report you to Sony/Infinity Ward, but absolutely nothing will happen because it is a feature that is part of the game. I'd recommend slaughtering him repeatedly for being an idiot and annoying you. Anyways, I team-kill all the time, it's incredibly fun.
He can lower your ranking, so your little star rating would go down, and he can make it to where you two wont ever play together anymore.





The only way you could really get in trouble is if you team killed A LOT of people, or hacked
the only way you can get in trouble is from the server host, especially if it's a clan server.





Worst comes to worst you'll get banned from the server
You can get a server ban if this guy will report, but not Punk Buster.
you can get suspended if enough people file complaints on you for the same thing
yea he can but it wont do nothing only if you get lots of reports then you're account will get banned then you'll have to make another one
stupid. no he cant.





message back it was an accident.
no he's being a jerk
no lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment