Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Grandad told me that all types of fish are born with batter on them but only the batter on Cod is edible?

Is this true?My Grandad told me that all types of fish are born with batter on them but only the batter on Cod is edible?
i don't know who's crazier, you or grandpa!My Grandad told me that all types of fish are born with batter on them but only the batter on Cod is edible?
Yes. No one can explain why. It is the piece of Cod that passeth all understanding.
Hahahahaha!





(gasp) ...born with batter...





Hahahahaha!





(wipe tears of mirth from eyes)





(gasp) ... oh, my...
If your Grandad told you that It must be true
If your grandmother told you the same....who would you believe?
grandad is pulling your leg i think !
That ';cod'; have been a better gag...





and i'm commenting just for the ';halibut';
I like your Grandpa! He has a sense of humor, and I know he likes his fish dipped and fried in batter.


Why don't you arrange to cook him some battered fish, or take him somewhere for dinner that has it.


While doing so, expand his joke, turn it back on him. Tell him how convenient it was to cook cod when the batter was already there, or tell him he fibbed to you, catfish has edible batter on it, too, and serve him some! Don't forget the cole slaw and hushpuppies, or those garlic cheese biscuits like Red Lobster has.


Good luck.
i think your grandad is having a laugh lol
Short answer: Yes.


Long answer: Yes, it is.
Your Grandad has a great sense of humor :) He's pulling your leg big time hehe
no. grandad is pulling your leg
Your Grandad's right.
he is right it is a batter of fact

No comments:

Post a Comment