Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best gun in COD 4?

What is the best gun? And what are the best attachments? I like the m4 with the ACOG scope, but I also like the RPD for shipment.What is the best gun in COD 4?
p 90 red dots and 50 cal and m16What is the best gun in COD 4?
The best gun is a close ranged one.


I used the mini-uzi and i got a 23 kill streak but i did use a bit of help from mp5 Report Abuse

The best gun hands down is the MP5 and you can never be called a ';noob'; using it the mini uzi is my second favorite Report Abuse

ya hands down MP5!!!!!!!!!!! so powerful and accurate or use the M40!!!! great sniper and u start off with it online Report Abuse

i would say de last smg i tink it is the p90 with the laser sight or mabey da fity cal sniper with da acog scope.
m4 with scope is my fav i also like min uzi with dot
I like the .50 cal :) I also like the p90 with red dot :)
Barret 50 cal.


RPD-Grip or Red Dot


M16-Red Dot or Silencer


MP5N- Silencer or Red Dot


M60-Grip or Red Dot


Dragnov





Personally I think that the best gun, sniper and assault, has to be the Barret 50 cal. and the M16. The M16 with Silencer to me kinda acts like Double Tap so its powerful. It's really up to you. If you like close combat then the MP5N with Silencer. Though if you want an Assault Riffle with more power and you kinda want to snipe. Then use the RPD with Grip or ACOG.
The m16 is the best all around gun with a red dot sight. I only use a p90 on shipment. You should use a p90 if you are not that good at fps', cause its the easiest to get lucky kills. The 50 cal is the best sniper.
  • antibiotic cream
  • make lip gloss
  • colour foundation
  • liquid powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment