Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's your kill death ratio on Call of Duty 4?? Or any COD for that matter?

Just curious to see how many COD people there are on here..


And i wouldn't mind some friends to party up with..


:DWhat's your kill death ratio on Call of Duty 4?? Or any COD for that matter?
mines like 2.4 or something on the ps3. I sucked my first 100 matches.What's your kill death ratio on Call of Duty 4?? Or any COD for that matter?
Well mine is a 1.20 now, but that's with learning how to play the game and also having my friends play on my account which decreases my k/d ratio. If I started a new account I would probably have a 3.0 or 3.5 k/d, but COD gets old if your like me, and its too easy when playing on public matches. As of how many people are still on COD4, I haven't had any problem finding a game, so you shouldn't either.
cod waw for me is .90 its pretty effin bad but hey what can't be fixed ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment