Sunday, December 27, 2009

Are you allowed to inspect a COD package prior to paying for it?

I have a package coming that is COD for over $4000. It is being shipped via fedEx. I was curious if they will allow you to open the package, and inspect everything prior to giving them the payment. Even to just open the box and make sure it is what I ordered. If anyone can provide specific details on the answer, I would greatly appreciate itAre you allowed to inspect a COD package prior to paying for it?
No personal experience, but I was curious and looked around. If you follow the link below, it looks as though FedEx doesn't accept delivery of COD packages if inspection is a condition (see 5C).





Of course, the delivery person may not know that...good luckAre you allowed to inspect a COD package prior to paying for it?
you're the guru .....
what is a guru... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment