Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has been cod liver oil forbiden becouse it was found out that it is dangerous for our health?

I am concerned about this subject and the heath of my child, because I was told that, that danger was discovered very recently, and the cod liver oil was bannned in the USA.Has been cod liver oil forbiden becouse it was found out that it is dangerous for our health?
I don't know for certain, but my doctor recently told me to steer clear of it because it can overload your body with fat soluble vitamin A. You can replace it by using flax seed on stuff...baked in bread or ground onto salads etc.Has been cod liver oil forbiden becouse it was found out that it is dangerous for our health?
Yes, I agree flax seed oil is very healthy alternative that can be used instead of cod oil, at least until you confirm the information you heared about the cod oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment