Sunday, December 27, 2009

CoD 4 - What perks should I use with MP5 Silenced?

For MP5 Silenced, I'm thinking of using these perks:


Class 1: Bandolier, 3 Stun, 3 Frags.


Class 2: Stopping Power, UAV Jammer.


Class 3: Steady Aim, Dead Silence.


I am a level 41, so I will get Dead Silence soon, but does it actually work? ThanksCoD 4 - What perks should I use with MP5 Silenced?
best game ever, i have red tiger for he MP5 and i always go for Bandolier for the extra ammo, i always go for stoping power for the normal playlist and if it's hardcore i put UAV jammer, i usually use steady aim for normal and deadsilence for hardcore.





it really depends what you playCoD 4 - What perks should I use with MP5 Silenced?
I love Cod 4 !


Dead Silence is a waste of a perk. All it does is make you quieter when you move. (Just Crouch)





I'd Use


Class 1: Frag 3. Stopping Power, Steady Aim


Class 2: Bandolier, Double Tap, Deep Impact


Class 3: Frag 3, UAV Jammer, Deep Impact








Have fun!
With a silence MP5 i would go for:


Bandolier


UAV jammer


Extreme conditioning
The silenced mp5 is one of my favorite guns. you should use dead silence, uav jammer and bandolier. it is perfect because ur practically invisible to your enemys.
I play call of duty 4 alot!, in my opinion with the MP5 Silenced you should use frag x3 or stun x3 %26amp; stopping power or juggernaught %26amp; Dead silence always dont walk around without it!





Add me if you have xbox JSG 09
none, cod 4 is for fagots

No comments:

Post a Comment