Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Gears of war 2 and Cod:WAR really worth it?

I just recently ordered Gears 2 and was wondering is it really worth it? I hear some people finish the campaign in less than 10 hours and the multiplayer is really slow because the jammmed servers.





Is Cod really worth it? I mean I probably would play the multiplayer more than anything else. So is it really that different?





How long would Saints Row last me? It looks pretty fun,Is Gears of war 2 and Cod:WAR really worth it?
Gears of war 2 is hands down one of the best games i've played in a while. Call of Duty:WAW is pretty good too put if u had to make a decision between one of those two, I'd go with COD:WAW if it has prestige mode. Prestige mode makes the replay value of the the online gameplay worthwhile. Saints Row is also another good game. I believe its under $20 now so it wouldnt hurt too much to buy it.Is Gears of war 2 and Cod:WAR really worth it?
GoW = same old stuff...... only new thing is the chainsaw fight








COD 5 = new stuff .. 4 co-op multiplayer, new games like capture the flag, vehicles, flammable gun... and more..





COD 5 = amazing
Gears is but cod isn't that impressive, the graphics look the same the only thing thats awesome is that you get a flamethrower.
ok, i have beeten gow'2 and it is soooo good!


the graphics,gameplay,campaing and multiplayer are very good.





Cod 5, i have played cod5, it is fun and good but Its not as good as gears of war 2.





Its your chocie but if you ask for an opinion, id would say: Get Gears of War 2!
I 'd go with Gears 2


cod-wow is ok but so was cod4


I got bored with the cod series



Gears isn't jammed because of servers, the matchmaking just takes awhile, and not as long as most people complain.
I heard that Gears of War 2 was really good. Cod: War seems retarded to me. Cod4 was amazing, with all the modern day special forces and graphics and stuff, but a return to WW2 is just disappointing.
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment