Friday, January 8, 2010

Theres games that are for both xbox360 and ps3. which system would have a better experience? ex gta4, cod, etc?

theres alot of different varieties of games that are for both xbox 360 and ps3. i want to now what system would be better for the game, like graphics, online, just game experience in total. thank youTheres games that are for both xbox360 and ps3. which system would have a better experience? ex gta4, cod, etc?
I think that overall I would have to go with the xbox360. I've experienced on multiple occasions some frame rate issues with the PS3.





And in my opinion, I favor the xbox controller over the PS3 controller. I think that the PS3 controller has sticky buttons, and commonly has a slight delay in between when you press the button, and what happens on screen, where as the xbox controller has an almost immediate response.. This could just be my controller though.





With graphics.. they're both probably the same, but like I said before, PS3 has some frame rate issues.





The online experiences are almost the same with both systems, except on the PS3 you can create a FREE online account. But on the xbox360, you have to purchase a certain period of months for your gamertag to be active.





Also, I think that the xbox360 is MUCH more user friendly than a PS3.


The xbox360 console is more compatible with whatever kind of connection you have, and even has an ALL connection compatible wireless link you can plug on the back of the console that's made just for xbox.. The PS3 on the other hand takes a lot more time to get online. You have to go out and get the proper cords and then call your network provider and it just takes too much time, and costs too much money.





Also, kind of adding onto user-friendliness, is that the xbox live market place is easier to operate than the playstation network.





Xbox live also has a larger community than the PS3 community. This makes it much more easier to play online and make friends.





In the end, I would have to say that the xbox360 is just a little better than the PS3, for quality issues, But they're both still great gaming consoles. You'll just have a better time playing xbox. Trust me.Theres games that are for both xbox360 and ps3. which system would have a better experience? ex gta4, cod, etc?
thats a nice answer from Josh F above there.





I'd say it does depend on the different curcumstances, usually although its the same game their are minor changes.





For example the Xbox 360 exclusivly has additional content for GTA IV which the PS3 doesn't.





In my opinion I'd choose the xbox 360. Just like Josh I like the controller, it just fits so perfectly in your hand, so comfortable. Also I don't like the idea of the 'six axies' thing the PS3 has.





Although the PS3 has a free online service Xbox live is of higher quality because of the subscription fees.
  • antibiotic cream
  • make lip gloss
  • colour foundation
  • liquid powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment