Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you think Call of duty modern Warfare 2 will be better than COD Modern Warfare?

I certainly hope it will be! I mean Modernwarfare was already good, Can't see the next one becoming any better, but we gotta keep our hopes up ;)Do you think Call of duty modern Warfare 2 will be better than COD Modern Warfare?
I think it will be because everyone knows Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was an awesome game I mean can't get me wrong on that one and they'll try to make this one even better with better graphics and better perks and a wide variety of other things hopefully.





Certainly hope it'll be betterDo you think Call of duty modern Warfare 2 will be better than COD Modern Warfare?
1. They need to get rid of Juggernaut.


2. It should let you mark which maps you never want to play during online playing, so as to avoid crap maps I.E. (Bog, Wet Works, Kill House.)


3. and its too bad they don't have a way to keep the cheaters off, with the modded controllers, and all the other cheat stuff...
I think they kind of outdid themselves with some of the missions from the first one so I don't think it'll be much different from the first as far as online play. So the first one is probably going to be better.
I'd hope so or why the heck would they make a sequal to it? However, they'll have to do something really amazing to the first one.
hopefully. i can guarantee it will be better than the piece of s*** known as world at war.
it cant get worse...can it? unless they include tanks like the stupid treyarch did

No comments:

Post a Comment