Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I buy a Nvidia geforce 8500 512 mb to play cod 4 gta sa and the most latest games without any problem?

id say go in for atleast an 8700... 8800 would hit the sweet spot.


u can play the games u mentioned wid 8500.. bu tthey are atleast a yr old. Newer game requires more juice.Can I buy a Nvidia geforce 8500 512 mb to play cod 4 gta sa and the most latest games without any problem?
yeah i have geforce 5 series and i can play all that, so, I shouldnt see why yours shouldnt considering its the latestCan I buy a Nvidia geforce 8500 512 mb to play cod 4 gta sa and the most latest games without any problem?
As far as I'm aware it should play the games without a hitch, however, you'd need to turn down the settings I'm certain. I will add though, that a good processor will get the most from a video card

No comments:

Post a Comment