Friday, January 8, 2010

Are people still playing COD 4 on xbox live?

Or are there more people playing COD 5?





ThanksAre people still playing COD 4 on xbox live?
Yeah lots of people still play this game. I have both and i tend to switch from these games i can play COD 4 for a month and then play CoD WaW for another month because they are both really good games. Here are the Xbox Live Charts for week of July 6th.





Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU鈥檚)





1 Halo 3


2 Call of Duty: WaW


3 Call of Duty 4


4 Gears of War 2


5 Battlefield 1943


6 GTA IV


7 FIFA 09


8 Left 4 Dead


9 UFC 2009 Undisputed


10 Fallout 3Are people still playing COD 4 on xbox live?
In my opinion, I think more people are playing COD 4. Hardcore gamers are more fond of COD 4 in mu opinion. If you are trying to decide on which game to buy, based on which game has a more popular multiplayer campaign, try COD 4.
Most of my friends who play CoD 4 and 5 prefer 4 for some reason, I love 5 more than 4 for pc though. I'd have to say 4 is more popular for xbox though.
Tons of people are playing both. I prefer CoD5's MP, but they're both good and CoD4's campaign is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment