Friday, January 8, 2010

Problems logging into a match on COD 5?

My xbox 360 keeps saying I have no connection to log into a match on Call of Duty 5. I am hooked to a wireless router and I know it's not the router or internet service because my wireless laptop is working and my desktop is working also. I'm thinking it may be a problem with Microsoft right now? Maybe they're working on some maintenance? Is anybody else not able to access this right now?Problems logging into a match on COD 5?
I think Cod has its own servers, if all other games aren't working online then it's microsoft's problem, but since it's only COD5 then I would say this is treyarch/Activision problem. COD 5 has been plagued with problems since launch and not only on xbox but also on my ps3.Problems logging into a match on COD 5?
Hey hey sounds like a really annoying problem you have there. I have a feeling it's not microsoft but it's actually the COD: 5 servers. Because on my Ps3 i am constantly unable to access a party even though i have high speed internet. I think it is a bug that they will have to address
Wow... I never thought a girl would ask this kinda Question...
yea i am getting this too...!


i heard the servers crashed because my halo 3 doesn't work either.
I had no prob... on 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment