Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there a new update for CoD WaW Wii?

Someone in my clan told me that there is a new update going on where they are adding a new playlist. Is this true?





any links?





he also told me that CoD is not working for him right now





thanksIs there a new update for CoD WaW Wii?
Nintendo has currently taken down the WFC servers (temporarily) for some minor upgrades, thus causing the 20100 codes. They should be back up by tomorrow.





It's unlikely that this is all for a single CoD update, it sounds more like an improvement for all WiFi titles.Is there a new update for CoD WaW Wii?
Don't know about the update, but I called Nintendo and they said that there servers are down and they don't know when they would be back up. I asked if they were updating the servers and customer no-service had no idea about that.
idk if they're updating it but mine isnt working either. By the way what clan r u in?

No comments:

Post a Comment